lunedì 8 maggio 2023

Josephine

 


We come both from very far

and thank you to trust me

when we open our smile

sitten on the ground

in a sunset under the star.

You've said I'm a gift

and you make my soul lift

when I try to give pleasure

to your heel

and you close your eyes

and recline your head

that's this confort,

believe me,

the way I love you feel.

Walking from the roads

of world  barefoot

may be difficult

but I appreciate 

a woman that take off her shoes

is fully of grace,

and that's my personal pleasure

give your feet 

a glimpse of solace.

I hope we could see

in future

and better knowing ourselves

but believe me

it doesn't matter

and I hope you enjoy

my poetry, my rhyme

when I want you to say

that it's been a pleasure

giving you what you need

even if our ways

will not cross another time.

The fact that you are going

in the place where I had lived

it's probably a merely coincidence,

but our eyes

have crossed

and this is the way

infinity tell us

to do not worry

and cross the fence.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento