venerdì 26 marzo 2021

Firedise lost

 With my hands

I'm trying to caress

your light.
My eyes are blind
I have no success.
the kingdom is  mind,
so be fearless
I don't need to fight.
Don't trust my blak hole
I'm just an actor,
I give you a flower
I have no soul.
Even with your power
I don't care about tears,
Life is only a cold shower,
I have abandoned every fears.
I' dont care about anyone
Don't you know that I'm gone?
When you touch my heart
I suffer
Beacause you reveal me
I have none.
I'm the church of nothingness,
I'm the circle,
I tell you that is a sin
don't end in what you begin.
My pain
Is not real,
Someone think is a monster
I guess if is Nessie
 in the depth of lake of Lochness.
Life is merely
joke,
they see the fire
where is only smoke.
Trust me,
You are real
I pretend to be.
If this is a game
I find the goal,
loosing with you
because you are my soul.
Is not smart to offer bliss,
if I haven't,
who I try
do deceive
with my dirty
empty kiss?
I'm you
this is what I miss.
Dance with my shadow,
is the wrong thing
i will tell you the truth
we are the same being.
I don't care about Nirvana
and so I will get it.
The bliss of humans
is the Angel spit.
The gate of paradise
are open
I don't move
if you don't tell
that you follow me
and not my disease.
Help me,
My heart is dead
I no more feel its beat.
This is no poetry,
But what do you think?
I have majesty
Even when i get a drink.
What we call
the evil,
don't exist.
I'm lying,
because I'm snow,
and the pure white
find everywhere
the way to glow.
Every person in the world,
realize that God,
is the bliss
of devote himself
to real Lord.
I don't call him father
I only know,
that the whisper
of the lost souls,
it's where we gather.
I forget what was love,
i forget myself
But you can trust me
I feel the abysmal cold
where the people most
are fighting to gather
pretending to feel warmer
where the fire is lost.
The only time
I see the Dove,
In a lunatyc asylum,
I have thoutght is an angel,
but when I catch it
i realise
it's only...
....me.
And so I realize
That everywhere
I'm the only...
Free.
I' don't know.
If you haven't notice
this is a prayer.
Please, whoever you are,
I will tell you
why you have to marry me,
while the night is eternal
and the light is a flare
I'm glad to have a dive
in the infinity of the sea.
I don't know
Who I'm try to evoke,
but I can't remember
what is the fire,
this Universe is only smoke.
And if you can feel my breath,
don'care about anything,
my hands are the only
who can grab yours
in the death.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento