giovedì 17 ottobre 2019

Firelost

With my hands
I'm try'ng to caress
your light.
Don't fear them.
the kingdom is mine,
I needn't to fight.
Don't trust my black hole
I'm just an actor,
I give you a flower
I have no soul.
Even with your power
I don't care about tears,
Life is only a cold shower,
I have abandoned every fears.
I' dont care about
anyone,
Don't you know that I'm gone?
When you touch my heart
I suffer
Beacause you reveal me
I have none.
I'm the church of nothingness,
My pain
Is not real
Someone think is a monster
I guess if is Nessie
 in the depth of lake of Lochness.
Life is merely
joke,
I don't trust me,
You are real
I pretend to be.
Is smart to offer bliss,
if I haven't,
who I try
do deceive
with my dirty
empty kiss?
I don'care about Nirvana
and so I will get it.
The bliss of humans
is the Angel spit.
The gate of paradise
are open
I don't move
if you don't tell me,
that you follow me
and not my desease.
Help me,
My heart is dead
I no more feel its beat.
This is no poetry,
But what do you think?
I have majesty
Even when i get a drink.
What we call
the evil,
don't exist.
Every person in the world,
realize that God,
is the bliss
of devote himself
to real Lord.
I don't call him father
I only know,
that the whisper
of the lost souls,
it's where we gather.
I forget what was love,
i forget myself
But we are billions,
so
the only time
I see the Dove,
In a lunatyc asylum
it' only...
....me.
And so I realize
That everywhere
I'm the only...
Free.
I' don't know.
If you haven't notice
this is a preayer
please whoever you are,
I don't dare,
to swin in the ocean
when the night is eternal
and the light is a flare.
I don't know
Who I'm try to evoke,
but I can't remember
what is the fire,
this Universe is only smoke.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento